AMD processor: Install nvidia chipset and intel rapid storage technology
Intel processor : Install Intel Chipset
1. Intel Chipset Installation utility:
Nvidia MCP67M Chipset Driver
Version 1313A 21.7MB
Intel Rapid Storage Technology
Conextant Audio Driver
If doesnt work, use this driver(mod)
1. Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 950 and X3100
win7_64_1512754.exe X64ver 126.96.36.199.1930 22MB
Download (intel site 32-bit)
Mirror (ziddu 32-bit)
Mirror (4shared 64-bit)
2. Nvidia 8400M GS Graphic Driver
3. nVidia GeForce GO 6150M, 7150M, 7200M
Download (32) or Download
(if installation unsuccessful, download the MOD inf and replace the inf in C:\Nvidia diplay folder. then install again by double click on setup)
Cyberlink Youcam Driver Software
ver 1.0.2827.777 24MB
There are 3 applicable wireless driver. Choose basde on your specs or test which work for you.
(ver 188.8.131.52 for 32/64 bit Win7)
(ver 184.108.40.206 for 32/64 bit Win7)
(ver 220.127.116.116 for 32/64 bit Win7)
HP Wireless Assistant
(ver 18.104.22.168 for 32/64 bit Win7)
HP integrated bluetooth
(ver 22.214.171.1240 for 32/64 bit Win7)
Marvel Yukon Ethernet Driver
(only for model with intel processor, for AMD model, lan is installed during chipset installation)
ver 126.96.36.199 for 32/64 bit Win7
Optional doenload 3vrx: Download
ANOTHER STEP TO INSTALL DV2000 Drivers:
You can simply install all your drivers using the original vista drivers. To do that follow this steps:
1. Donwload you vista drivers on Hp download page.
2. Install all the original vista drivers, ignore the errror because it will extracted the file we need into c:\SWsetup which we will need it later.
3. Open Device manager and right click on device marjed with yellow and select UPDATE DRIVERS.
4. Select Browse my computer for....
5. Click browse and point to the SWsetup folder.
Normally it will work, sometimes it will not install the audio and graphic. Both audio and graphic base on my experience need a MOD driver instead of using manual installation above.