1. RICOH CARD READER: Download this driver: Download
(install by double click at it)
2. ENERGY CUT: Download this driver Download
(install by right click and select run as admin)
OTHER DRIVERS: I don't have to install other driver since it's automatically installed. But if incase you need it:
1. AUDIO: ADI audio driver: Download
1. Right click on aud02us24.exe and select extract (extract the driver).
2. Open the extracted folder and you will find SETUP.EXE.
3. Right click on setup.exe and select COMPATIBILITY - select run this program in compatibility mode for "WINDOWS VISTA".
4. click APPLY and OK.
5. Right click again on SETUP.EXE and select run as admin.
2. BLUETOOTH: Widcomm Bluetooth: Download
If direct installation failed, try method similar to installing audio.
3. GRAPHIC: INTEL GRAPHIC: It should installed automatically, if not run automatic update. you ill see the updates for your graphic.
In case you have NVIDIA: nVidia Go 7300 (Dedicated) Download
4. WIRELESS: Automatically intstalled, IF not:
There 2 wireless: INTEL and BROADCOM.
INTEL: auotmatically install or you can check at windows update.
BROADCOM: Download (install similarly using audio installation method).