Netgear WN111v2 Wireless-N 300 USB 2.0 Adapter Windows Driver, Software
WN111v2 Software Version 3.0 (supports Win7)
Windows XP and Windows 2000: Utility version: 126.96.36.199 , Driver version: 188.8.131.52
Windows Vista: Utility version: 184.108.40.206, Driver version: 220.127.116.11
Win 7: Utility version: 18.104.22.168, Driver version: 22.214.171.124
- Added Win 7 Support (32-bit and 64-bit).
Device Name: RangeMax Wireless-N USB Adapter WN111v2
Device ID: USB\VID_0846&PID_9001
1. Download using the button below to a convenient place such as your desktop.
NOTE: After downloading, DO NOT RUN THE FILE YET. Please proceed to Step 2.
2. To properly install adapter software, please remove drivers that were previously installed.
To uninstall, go to Start > Programs > NETGEAR WN111v2 adapter > Uninstall NETGEAR WN111v2 adapter .
3. Unplug the WN111v2 adapter from your computer.
4. Run the file you just downloaded and follow the on-screen install instructions.